Adding a Drill Node to a Cluster
mapr/drilldirectory and modify the name of the cluster. Avoid this extra work, and install Drill only after adding the node to the cluster by performing steps in the following order:
- Follow instructions for adding a node to a cluster.
- Reconfigure the cluster as described in the same instructions.
- Verify that the new node is up and running.
Stop the ZooKeeper service if it is running.
$ service mapr-zookeeper stop
Stop the warden if it is running.
$ service mapr-warden stop
- Configure the repository to add the ecosystem repository.
- Install the mapr-drill package on the new node.
Reconfigure the node.
$ /opt/mapr/server/configure.sh -R
- Start ZooKeeper if the node is a ZooKeeper node.
- Start warden to make configuration changes effective.